EUROTOX 2019 will provide a number of bursaries for attendance at the congress. Bursaries will be available especially for individuals from low and lower-middle income economies. Online registration and abstract submission is required first and an application for a travel bursary can only be made during the abstract submission process.
Deadline for travel bursary application: 31 March 2019
- must be a Postgraduate or Early Career professional
- must be within the first 6 years of career, excluding approved career breaks, from date of obtaining the first degree (non-graduates and undergraduates are not eligible).
- must submit a cover letter with clear statement of why financial support is required, and clear explanation of how attendance to the congress fits with his/her academic goal and career plans
- must submit an abstract for the congress within the given deadline
- must commit to personal attendance and presentation of the abstract if accepted for a bursary.
Bursaries will be offered as follows:
- registration fee will be covered fully by the Congress Organizers
- registration fee will be covered fully by the Congress Organizers plus a fix lump bursary of EUR 500
- will only be made upon submission of all required documents
- will only be made if proof of attendance at the congress is provided
- will only be made after the congress by bank transfer (successful applicants will get a form for providing the bank details)
All accepted applications will be acknowledged in due time. If you do not receive an acknowledgement you should assume you application has not been received. Applications should not exceed the stipulated word count for the requested statements on the application form.
In case of any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the EUROTOX 2019 congress organization.
Phone: +49 351 4842975