+++ Two sessions for Short Oral Communications confirmed +++ Date and time to be announced +++
Abstract submission for the congress is only possible via the online submission platform. The abstract submission deadline is Sunday, 31 March 2019, 23:55:00 CET. Author notifications will be sent in May 2019.
Congress registration is required first. Directly after successful online registration, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail that also contains the access code and the link for the abstract submission platform (please check your spam folder if you do not receive this e-mail).
Please note the general rules for abstract submission:
- Only one abstract per presenting person can be submitted.
- Abstracts can be submitted for poster presentation. In addition, delegates can express their interest to present within one of the two Short Oral Communication Sessions during the abstract submission process. The contributions for these two sessions will be selected during the review process.
- The main author should present the abstract on-site.
- Only abstracts from registered delegates who paid the registration fees in full will be published in the abstract book (ELSEVIER, Special Issue “Toxicology Letters”).
- Notifications of abstract acceptance will be sent in early May. In case your abstract will not be accepted you have the right to cancel your registration to the congress free of charge by 15 May 2019 at the latest (by writing an e-mail to email@example.com).
Each accepted abstract has to be presented as paper poster and as e-poster. The upload of e-posters will be possible after the notification of abstract acceptance. All e-posters will be displayed throughout the entire congress.
The poster size for all paper posters is A0 portrait format, 841 mm x 1189 mm.
Please adhere to the following submission guidelines:
- The prerequisite for handing in an abstract is that it represents original work, not previously published and not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English language only.
- The abstract should be no longer than 2000 characters (without space characters).
- Any pictures, attachments or similar are not allowed/will not be displayed.
- The abstract should state the purpose, methods and results of the study.
- Please ensure complete listing and correct order of all (co-)authors, correct formatting and grammar. Accepted abstracts will be printed and published as they have been submitted. Changes are not possible anymore after the deadline.
- Please indicate at least one (max. five) keywords when submitting your abstract (free choice of keywords).
- Together with your abstract submission, you may apply for a travel bursary and for one of the awards presented for the best presentation at EUROTOX2019.
Acceptance of the abstract obligates the author to pay the congress registration fee and present the abstract in the assigned poster session. Written notification of withdrawal of an abstract must be received by the congress secretariat by 31 May if the abstract cannot be printed in the Annual Congress materials. Any withdrawal requests after 31 May will be honored by the congress secretariat, however based on the date of the request, the abstract may be printed in the materials, and a “withdrawn by author” sign will appear on the poster board.
Please note: The congress organizer reserves the right to withdraw accepted abstracts if the registration fee has not been paid within the time limit.
Topics for submission:
- Biomakers of effects/exposure
- Clinical toxicology
- Environmental toxicology
- Genotoxicology and carcinogenesis
- In vitro testing
- Liver toxicology
- Microbiome modifying toxicity
- Occupational toxicology
- Pulmonary toxicology
- Regulatory toxicology
- Renal toxicology
- Systemic toxicology
- Toxic effects during life-cycle
- Toxicology of aggregate exposure
- Toxicology of the immune system
- Updating of REACH