Abstract submission for the congress is only possible via the online submission platform. The abstract submission deadline is Sunday, March 31, 2019, 23:55:00 CET. Author notifications will be sent in May, 2019.
Congress registration is required first. After successful online registration, you will receive an access code and the link for the abstract submission platform.
Please note the general rules for abstract submission:
- Only one abstract per presenting person can be submitted.
- All submitted abstracts will be presented as posters.
- The main author should present the abstract on-site.
- Only abstracts from registered delegates who paid the registration fees in full will be published in the abstract book (ELSEVIER, Special Issue “Toxicology Letters”).
Each accepted abstract has to be presented as paper poster and as e-poster. The upload of e-posters will be possible after the notification of abstract acceptance. All e-posters will be displayed throughout the entire congress.
The poster size for all paper posters is A0 portrait format, 841 mm x 1189 mm.
Please adhere to the following submission guidelines:
- The prerequisite for handing in an abstract is that it represents original work, not previously published and not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Abstracts can only be submitted for poster presentation.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English language only.
- The abstract should be no longer than 2000 characters (without space characters).
- Any pictures, attachments or similar are not allowed/will not be displayed.
- The abstract should state the purpose, methods and results of the study.
- Please ensure complete listing and correct order of all (co-)authors, correct formatting and grammar. Accepted abstracts will be printed and published as they have been submitted. Changes are not possible anymore after the deadline.
- Please indicate at least one (max. five) keywords when submitting your abstract (free choice of keywords).
- Together with your abstract submission, you may apply for a travel bursary and for one of the awards presented for the best presentation at EUROTOX 2019.
Topics for submission:
- Biomakers of effects/exposure
- Clinical toxicology
- Environmental toxicology
- Genotoxicology and carcinogenesis
- In vitro testing
- Liver toxicology
- Microbiome modifying toxicity
- Occupational toxicology
- Pulmonary toxicology
- Systemic toxicology
- Toxic effects during life-cycle
- Toxicology of aggregate exposure
- Toxicology of the immune system
- Updating of REACH
- Renal toxicology